Straighten Your Smile Discreetly With Revolutionary Technology
As an experienced aligner therapy provider serving patients in New Rochelle, Scarsdale, Eastchester, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Pelham, Bronx, Rye, White Plains, Harrison, Yonkers, Mount Vernon, Bronxville, and surrounding areas, Dr. Herzberg has extensive expertise in creating healthy, beautiful smiles with the revolutionary technology of clear, removable aligners. Aligner Therapy can be a great option for both teens and adults, and it provides a level of discretion that exceeds even clear braces.
Enjoy Easy & Comfortable Treatment
Aligner therapy from Invisalign® or Spark provides numerous benefits to make straightening your teeth as easy as smiling.
- True discretion - Aligner therapy provides the ultimate discretion for straightening teeth – even more than clear braces, which still require a visible metal wire. No one needs to know you are undergoing treatment unless you choose to tell them.
- Improved comfort - We don't use brackets, which means the inside of your mouth won't get sore or raw from chafing brackets. The smooth plastic aligners provide a comfortable experience throughout your treatment.
- No diet restrictions - With metal or clear braces, you must avoid certain foods that can damage or break the brackets. With aligner therapy, however, you simply remove your aligner while you eat. That means you can sink your teeth into whatever you like. From crunchy apples to sticky gum – the sky's the limit!
- Easy oral hygiene - Braces require extra care to remove food particles that get caught in the brackets, and getting the floss under that wire can be tough. Once again, aligners come to the rescue. Remove your aligner to brush and floss as usual, and then pop it back into your mouth when you're done.
- No impact on your hobbies - With braces, many musicians find they need to undergo an adjustment period during which they essentially relearn how to play their brass or wind instrument. Athletes also need to take extra steps to protect their teeth and appliances by wearing pricey, custom-made mouthguards for braces. The removable aligners let you skip the inconvenience and keep enjoying your hobbies as usual.
How Does Aligner Therapy Work?
Aligner therapy uses a digital 3D model of your teeth to create a set of aligners custom-designed for your unique smile. First, Dr. Herzberg meets with you during your consultation to determine what needs to be corrected. During your exam, he creates a digital impression of your teeth with our 3D scanning technology.
Next, Dr. Herzberg sends your digital scan and customized treatment plan to a specialized lab, where they use highly advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners for your unique smile. Each aligner represents a different point along the path that your teeth will move. Depending on the treatment plan Dr. Herzberg develops with you, you may receive as few as 10 or as many as 30 separate aligners.
You wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out to eat, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth gradually move into their final alignment. As you continue to wear the virtually invisible aligners, they gradually reposition and adjust your teeth into a radiant smile that you’ll be proud to show.
Does Aligner Therapy Work for Everyone?
Not everyone is a good candidate for aligner therapy, but Dr. Herzberg can determine if clear aligners from Invisalign® or Spark are right for your orthodontic needs. As an experienced provider, he has been specially trained and certified to evaluate your eligibility and develop a customized treatment plan for your best result.
If we determine you are a candidate for dental monitoring, our office will provide you with a ScanBox pro which allows you to take photos of your smile from the comfort of your home and send them to us through the Dental Monitoring app. We’ll review your photos to ensure your treatment is on track, eliminating the need for extensive follow up appointments. The app allows for two-way communication and instructions, saving you time and allowing us to provide cutting-edge treatment and individualized care.
Schedule Your Consultation for Aligner Therapy
Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Thorough Exam
- iTero Optical Scanner & Photographs
- Custom Treatment Plan
- Finalize Finances & Start Improving Your Smile
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer all your questions about our advanced treatments and technology, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!